Thursday, December 18, 2008

Meow Meow!

Well, the semester is finally over! It seems like it just flew by! 


Photobucket
Anyways, so last night, we found a cute orange kitten in our garage- he just showed up somehow, we have no idea where it came from! We called all the neighbors and no one is aware of it, so we assume it's been dumped off by someone, as evidenced by a couple naps in his fur and his dead leg! It is like broken or something, just snapped in half, except that there's no evidence of an actual break, as in there's no bone sticking out, and he doesn't act like it's painful- in fact, he uses it as a crutch as he walks! It's starting to worry me though, because at first I thought he'd adapted fine to it, but now we think eventually it will wear through to the bone or start to decay or SOMETHING gross. I must admit I'm not very educated about these things, but we are taking it to the vet soon (we are leaving for holiday in like 2 days!) but in the meantime I'm kinda concerned.

It is the sweetest kitten though! It climbs up on us and licks our faces, and plays with my pony tail, and is fun to pack around b/c it's so light and agreeable! I love it already! We're trying to think of a good name, maybe like Gimpy? :)


Photobucket
See the leg, it's hard to get a photo of it in action, but it's totally dead.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cuteeee!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I wish a gimpy kitty would come find me! Too bad Bryan is allergic though!

Hope you have a safe trip home for the holidays!! Merry Christmas