Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update

Ok hello! I know, it's been a while. I haven't been entirely out of the blogging loop, though-- I started a new blog because Trent and I are currently traveling the country in a HAL motorcoach, doing promotion for Alaska Cruises and Cruisetours. It is seriously one of the best gigs I've ever had. It's given me so many wonderful opportunities/experiences, and has some really great perks, too. ANYWAYS, I'm trying to maintain a blog about this experience that can be found here: http://abbytrentquack.blogspot.com but if this blog is any indication of my maintenance skills, then you know it's not ever going to be entirely updated! :) 

This blog is still going to be updated though, with my random thoughts. 

And finally, I'm happy to say that the things that I discussed below are not really eating at us anymore- whether the problem still remains in Utah, we don't really care anymore, because we aren't there! :)


No comments: