Sunday, May 9, 2010

Update

Yes, another update! Considering I haven't updated in a while! I am now in Skagway, working hard. I haven't had a day off until today- so 2 weeks straight I worked. It was fun and I learned a lot. But two days off seem to  be a possibility now. Well not the entire day off, but a bit of day off.

I have also decided to share this message: Rid yourself of guilt! This is not directed towards anyone, but I know ALL of us have, one time or another, felt guilty for being ourselves. It can really tear up your life, and so I have decided that I am done with feeling guilty. I refuse to spend the rest of my life feeling like crap because I'm not doing this or that. I don't want to waste any more time feeling that I should be better, that I'm not good enough, etc. It's such a waste! I enjoy life, and figure that God loves me no matter what.

Anyways, have a blessed day, and above all, don't hate on yourself- love yourself for who you are!

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

Guilt does suck. I don't really have any anymore. Nice.

Kristie said...

good to see you post Abby! I know what you mean about feeling guilty all the time and beating yourself up. It's just not worth it. In then end, the most important is to be happy and healthy.