Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

I recognize that I am a couple days late on this front, but I wish everyone a Happy New Year, and the stamina to keep all those resolutions. :)

Speaking of resolutions, I guess I should tell you mine! As always, I want to get physically fit via a combination of nutritious eating and diligent exercise. The good news is, I should have constant access to a gym for the rest of the year, and I have been trying to get educated on healthy eating, which I think will be a lethal combination. Gotta get back on the horse!

Also, I really would like to keep busy on these blogs. I have three blogs: Quack's Passion Pit (makeup blog), Adventures of Abby & Trent (travel blog), and of course this blog. They all serve different purposes, and I hope to really make them worth reading. I have a goal to actually have more than one commenter on my blog by the end of 2010! :)

Well, seeing as though I really haven't given the whole resolution thing much thought, I think those are good resolutions. Oh and I wanna kick a at my job this year and be awesome. I hope that is possible :)

Happy New Year, and here's to 2010 being as good or better than 2009!

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

2010 has to be better. That's what I keep telling myself. Happy New Year to you too!

JC said...

love u beautiful Ibby! 2010 will be great! I have a good feeling. :)